All grantees must complete two reports for 2014—the Excel Financial Report and the Final Report Google document for demographic and narrative information. The PDF attachment (below) is a blank copy of the Google report so you can prepare your answers before entering them into the online Google report and the Excel Financial Report.
1. The Excel Financial Report:
- Complete this document prior to the SYPF 2014 Final Report Google document and use it as a guide to completing the financial information in the Google report.
- The Excel Financial Report must be emailed to email@example.com and three printed copies must be sent to Lilly Endowment.
Click here to download the Excel Financial Report.
2. SYPF 2014 Final Report Google Document:
- Use the link below to access the Final Report Google document for your demographic and narrative information
- This form must be completed in one session—it cannot be started, saved and reopened at another time.
- You need to print the completed report prior to submitting it online. We suggest that you then scan it to create a PDF document for your electronic records. You will not be able to retrieve it for later printing.
- In addition to submitting this document online, you must send three printed copies to Lilly Endowment Inc.
Click here to access the Final Report Google Document.
All reports are due no later than September 26, 2014.
Remember: In addition to electronically submitting the reports according to the instructions above, three printed copies of both reports (Google Final Report and Excel Financial Report) must be mailed to:
Barbara S. DeHart
Lilly Endowment Inc.
2801 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208-0068
We apologize for the inconvenience of two reports. Unfortunately, completion of our new online report was delayed, but we are hopeful to have all glitches worked out soon.
Click here to download a PDF of the SYPF 2014 Final Report Google Document.
Questions: Contact Mary Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.